Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Motivation to write...

Hello all! I hope this finds all of you doing well. So far, this week I feel great. Save for the early morning aches and knee pain. This usually subsides within 2-3 hours after I get moving. Along with my morning coffee. I really have nothing to rant about thus far. However, the week is still young. Haha!
I am learning that with RA, everyday is different. One you may feel like going for a walk/jog and another you want to lye on the couch and shut the world out. Maybe, my attitude this week is also sparked by the fact this is the Christmas season. I absolutely enjoy this time of year.
Back to RA issues. Last week I participated, per the coaches request, in my son's basketball practice. Nothing like a good ole scrimmage with a middle school team. Geesh! It was amazing watching these boys play their scrimmage. Since their first practice this season all of them have progressed. And, they are Faaaaast! I had alot of fun. And my son had a blast defending his dad. However, it took me two days to recuperate.
I have decided to increase my presence on this blog. Cheers and see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment