Sunday, April 17, 2011

A Wonderful Weekend!

What a fantastic weekend! Too bad it had to come to a close. Thursday I spent the day with my beautiful wife and daughter. Went to brunch at our favorite restaraunt in The Highlands-Louisville, Lynn's Paradise Cafe. Check them out on the web. Then off to the park afterward. Friday, went to see my rheumy. Labs look great, thus far, being on Remicade. Prednisone has been decreased. YES!!
Then, my wife and I went for brunch, again, at the Twig and Leaf. A vintage little diner in Highlands of Louisville since the early 1950's. Excellent food! Saturday, the Louisville, Ky area kicked off Derby festivities with Thunder Over Louisville. Twas, a cold and rainy day, however, some folks braved the elements. We stayed indoors. Have a great week. I'll be writing again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment